Stud is looking for a student that is able to work in the WaterLab. Do you have a background in civil engineering and are you interested in working at the Waterlab? Read on!
You will need to collect samples from the Botlek. Next you will bring the samples by car to the WaterLab. Here you will analyse the samples with the different machines present at the waterlab.
- 4 hours a day for 8 weeks (starting on 16 september)
- It is possible to work with multiple students so that you will not have to work every day.
- Experience with analyzing samples in different machines in the WaterLab
- In possession of a driving license
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Pro: having your own car (not necessary)