Junior business development analyst at Cleverbase
Are you a master student in the final stages of your studies and can’t wait to put theory into practice? This might be the opportunity you are looking for! Prove your mettle as a (part-time) business development analyst at Cleverbase!
- Build a pipeline of leads by identifying key players and researching accounts in our target markets
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in Digital Identity and the fast-pace environment
- Support Marketing to develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using email, phone, social media and any other content strategies that work!
- Prepare meetings for Cleverbase Leads with important prospects by drawing up insights into their situations and needs
- Craft compelling presentations
- Maintain and improve our financial forecasting model
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators to track effectiveness of our commercial efforts
You will be researching and analysing our target markets and target audiences and are able to present your findings and recommendations in a compelling narrative to the leads of the commercial team. Your work will be informing our commercial strategy and plans to enter new markets. As a master student, you have a great opportunity to experience first hand what it is like to work in a fast-paced environment at a digital identity scale-up. We appreciate initiative and creative thinking and would like to hear your input as well. If you prove your mettle, you are more than welcome to stay after graduation and join us as Business Development or Sales Rep.
If you like a challenge and think you are up for the challenge please contact me!
- Available for 2 or more days per week, during at least 6 months
- Master student graduating or graduated in a technical field with affinity for business administration, including marketing and corporate finance
- English language proficiency, basic command of Dutch language preferred
- Self-motivated, driven, and above all eager to learn
- Passion for sales and technology – with the ambition to kickstart your career at a top-notch scale-up
- Ability to listen and receive training/feedback with a positive attitude
- Clear, concise and an effective communicator
- (Financial) modelling and presentation building skills