For the website www.designforvalues.tudelft.nl StuD is looking for a student assistant. Tasks in relation to the website include the following:
- Looking up social media profiles (twitter, LinkedIn, Google Scholar, Academia.edu, ResearchGate) of researchers and adding them to their page on the site
- Identifying the values that are central in the work of our researchers based on titles + abstracts of their publications
- Importing publications in the site’s publication database and correcting / supplementing them where needed New tasks may be identified as the website is further developed in the months to come.
Duration of the job:
It will be 0.5 day per week until 01-09-2018, you can start as soon as possible. It might be that the contract will be extended afterwards.
- Able to work with Wordpress
- Interested in 'Design for values'
- English and Dutch speaking
- Preferably: a student from the EWI, BK, TBM or IO faculty
Email to Fleur!